2 potatoes peeled,
1 small onion peeled,
3 tbsp. milk,
2 tbsp. melted butter
1/2 tsp. salt,
butter, for frying,
1/4 cup flour
1) Grate potatoes and onions into a
medium-sized mixing bowl.
2) In another bowl add eggs, milk and
melted butter and blend.
3) Then add flour, salt and pepper and
process to mix.
4) Pour over potatoes and onions and
stir to mix.
5) Drop by quarter cupfuls on a
prepared griddle or skillet.
6) Spread to make a 4" pancake.
7) Cook until brown on both sides,
8) Serve with sour cream.
It is written, Man shall not live on bread alone, but on every word that proceeds out of the mouth of God (Matthew 4:4).
Read about The Holiday Of Hanukkah
Read Another Recipe
Read about The Messiah
The Red Hot Chili